Content marketing is essentially the promotion of your business by publishing informative articles online. This is a very popular marketing strategy and many startup firms have launched products by using such techniques. You can consult any of the best companies offering content marketing in Chicago to kick start your campaign. Some of the benefits of content marketing include –
- Attract New Users: Publishing good content is a very solid way to attract newer users to your website and increase the chances of converting them into a customer. This can happen in two ways. The first way is by getting your content ranked higher in the search engine rankings. This will ensure that the people that search for a particular term come across your site. And when they find your website to be useful, they will check it out regularly and may even become your customers. The second way good content will attract new users and customer is through sharing. When a user reads your content and likes it, he will share the article through his social media profile. This will expose your website to new users and potentially new customers.
- Build Authority: On the internet, it is very important that you position your business as a top authority in your niche. For example, if you have a bicycle store in Chicago, then you need to let your website visitors know that you have complete knowledge of bicycles. One of the easiest ways to do this is by publishing informative content on your website. By doing so, the visitors will learn something they have not known before and therefore begin to trust you as a provider of useful information about bicycles.
- Get Repeated Sales: People are more likely to purchase anything from a source they trust and consider as an authority in its respective field. By regularly publishing informative content, you build trust in the minds of the users, and they are more likely to contact you in case they need to purchase anything related to your niche since they see you as a reliable entity. As such, you are more likely to get repeated customer sales if you regularly publish useful articles.
How To Write Good Content For Your Business
When writing content for your website, you should keep the following points in mind –
- Know Your Audience: The first thing to keep in mind is to know the audience. If your business promotes pension funds, then it is better to focus solely on articles pertaining to pension funds. However, some people, in their zeal to attract more users to their website, may start posting content that belongs to complementary niches like mutual fund, stock market etc. This is not recommended since such an action may dilute the focus of your website, and your user base might dwindle as a result. So it is always better to know the exact niche of your business and deliver articles which provide useful information in that field.
- Quality Over Quantity: When it comes to publishing content on your website, it is better to focus on quality rather than quantity. Instead of trying to post as much content as possible, you should try to ensure that the articles you post will be useful to the user even if it means you will end up with lesser number of articles. If you just post articles without ensuring its quality, the users will not find anything particularly useful in your website and may stop visiting it altogether. You should keep in mind that just 1 good article can easily attract more visitors to your website than 10 mediocre ones.
- Evergreen Content: You should always try to publish evergreen content rather than focusing on just hot topic content. For example, an article pertaining to how a special promotion a product is being conducted next week is a hot topic content. After next week, the article won’t attract any visitors. In contrast, if you publish an article which shows how to get rid of black marks on skin, then such an article will keep on attracting visitors no matter how much time has passed. Such content is called evergreen content.
There are many firms which offer content marketing in Chicago. You can meet up with them and discuss your requirements to come up with a good marketing and promotion strat
not a fan of examples, they niche you. if you are going to use them they need to be b2b examples, not retail.