Yes, the Magento 2 Store Locator Module by Knowband is a popular choice for marketers these days. After all, the Magento 2 store locator and pickup extension is a perfect choice when you want to avoid paying shipping charges. In fact, it allows your customers to simply pick up their products from a nearby location. Further, when they add the products to the cart, you can provide an option on the checkout page. They can either continue paying the delivery charges or avoid the same. How? By picking up their products from a physical store.
Thus, the Magento 2 Store locator module by Knowband is a super functional and beneficial option for your eCommerce business. This blog will talk about the stunning features of the Magento 2 store pickup module. Hence, you will be able to have a better understanding of the Magento 2 Google Maps Store Locator plugin.
Highlights of the Magento 2 in-store pickup extension
- Shoppers may collect items up from the nearest physically attainable shop using the Magento 2 pick-up module.
- On the official site and checkout page, the Magento 2 store pick up plugin offers a variety of pickup alternatives.
- A storefront address and a collection link are also included at the footer of the eCommerce store.
- Using the Magento 2 Store locator module, you may provide order pickup solutions from physical facilities in specific regions. As a result, it may be turned on via the admin interface.
- Using Knowband’s Magento 2 store locator and pickup extension, you may change the image on the landing page from the backend.
- The Magento 2 in-store pickup plugin supports multiple shops and languages. Clients may search out the available offline stores using their mobile devices. The Magento 2 pick-up module should also be utilized because it has a mobile-responsive interface.
- The Magento 2 store pickup module allows you to enter all of the actual store’s location information.
Customer perks of the Magento 2 Store Locator Module
- The buyers can simply purchase the goods from a local store with the help of the Magento 2 store pickup module.
- Shoppers can get products rapidly from companies in their immediate vicinity. Thus, they will be able to waive the delivery fee in this manner.
- Buyers have the option to choose from a selection of options available at physical places. They are, in fact, free to choose any of them.
- Traditional home delivery is significantly less convenient and time-consuming than the in-store pickup.
- Customers are not responsible for shipping costs associated with their orders. Furthermore, customers may just go to a physical store and pick them up.
- The mobile-optimized layout of the Magento 2 store location and pickup extension enables online shoppers to explore on mobile devices.
Thus, that’s what the Magento 2 Store Locator Module by Knowband offers to its customers. In addition, has numerous features for the admin. Furthermore, would you be interested in the Magento 2 store locator and pickup extension? Do share your thoughts, doubts, and queries at [email protected]