“The feeling of home is more than just a place, it is a feeling of love and peace that you create with your loved ones.”
If you are planning to upgrade your house, you might also have a budget for tiles. We brought you some amazing latest floor tile trends in porcelain that make your space look great, especially for the living room, bedroom, kitchen, and other high-traffic areas.
Let’s say goodbye to the old tile trend and welcome something new with unique, durable, and stylish tile floors. Change your space’s look with beautiful and appealing large format porcelain floor tiles! Expand the new boundaries with creative shapes, designs, and patterns in the world of tiles.
So let’s look at some highlighted large porcelain slabs with captivating patterns, shapes, and designs to keep your living space fresh and ahead!
1. Rustic Stone tile
The feeling of nature is dominating today’s trending interior design.
Are you thinking of renovating your large space with tiles that create a sense of belonging to nature? Then consider using natural stone tile plus a rustic finish that gives your home a warm and cozy feeling.
- Sticking with marble, limestone, or slate is best to achieve a timeless stone look.
- The anti-slippery feature, coupled with the natural and rustic look, makes it most suitable for kitchens, bathrooms, and other wet places.
The natural stone look will never be out of date.
2. Wood planks
If you are looking for a traditional and more natural look, you must have heard about wooden floor tiles.
- DIY experts and engineers also recommend that wooden tiles are the best alternative to hardwood flooring as they blend seamlessly with any decor.
- If you have a modern, futuristic, or vintage home and want a warm vibe, then trying wooden planks is the best option for a calm environment and a sense of nature.
Wooden floor tiles are the most popular in the market and are available in multiple shades and textures of wood.
The wood-look tile trend has become a classic and will remain popular for decades. Give your living room, kitchen, or balcony a timeless appeal with wooden-look porcelain tile flooring.
3. Marble effect porcelain tile
Have you ever heard of marble tiles becoming outdated? – Never, right!
Marble tiles are the most popular choice in the flooring tile market for their beauty and elegance.
Marble is a natural stone, that’s why it is expensive. Don’t worry; there’s good news for you; marble effect porcelain tiles are the best alternative. They are
- Highly resistant to stains and scratches
- Easy to clean and maintain
- budget -friendly
For a warm, welcoming style, white and black marble porcelain tiles are becoming quite popular. They can be used to interpret a classic with a modern twist to be timeless.
Marble floor tiles can be used in various home spaces, like the kitchen, bathroom, and living room. The collection of marble porcelain tiles is available in various sizes like 800*2400 mm, 1200*2400 mm, 1600*1600 mm, 1200*1200 mm, and 1600*320 m in various colours, designs, and patterns.
For sure, marble effect tiles will always be trendy.
4. Concrete tile
The most exciting trend in flooring is porcelain concrete tile. Large slabs of concrete tile have made their way into the minimalist interior design style. These tiles often have a warm industrial look, resembling worn concrete or cement surfaces, with a range of light to dark shades, various formats, and finishes.
- Concrete tiles will give your living room and bedroom a modern yet contemporary touch—especially if paired with cool, vintage furniture and lighting.
- Despite being ultra-modern and trendy, concrete tiles remain classy and timeless, making them an awesome choice for stylish apartments.
Terrazzo flooring tiles are super durable and stylish, so homeowners want to install them to last for years. Terrazzo originated in the 16th century in Italy as a composite material of marble or glass chippings set into cement. Now you can get that terrazzo look in porcelain tiles.
You must have seen them in malls and grocery stores. Now they are also trendy at home. The delicate dots create a unique speckled look, which makes them more suitable for any interior floor, including kitchens and bathrooms.
6. Matt Metallic Tile
Metallic tiles are a hot trend in home decor because they add a contemporary and sophisticated look to your house. The porcelain metallic tiles look like the imperfections of real metal and the weathering effect of the passage of time.
- Matt metallic look tiles are beautiful and create a unique look.
- They are most suitable for kitchens, bathrooms, and wet areas.
So there you have it. Some of the latest floor tile trends and effects.
If you are looking for modern and trendy floor tiles, go for large format tiles. It makes your space look bigger and has fewer grout lines. It’s a win-win situation.
Take some time to check out the large format porcelain slab collection and turn your home into a stunning one with a warm feeling.