The Web Connector is used to connect some web based programs with the QuickBooks Desktop application. Another benefit of using the Web Connector is that it gives you an easy way using which you can easily set up and manage the application. But there might be certain instances when the users might get stuck with different issues while using the web connector within QuickBooks. And one such error is QuickBooks Web Connector Error QBWC1085 that might be caused due to the when the QWCLOG.TXT file used by the Web Connector program is either damaged or corrupted. However, there are several other issues that might take place while using the web connector. In this blog, we have discussed about all such errors along with the solutions to fix it.
Looking for any expert’s advice regarding the various Web Connector Errors in QuickBooks? If yes, then don’t panic and consult our experts to acquire the best possible assistance from our highly certified experts within no time possible.
Different Types of Web Connector Errors in QuickBooks
Below we have listed some of the Web Connector errors that you might encounter in QuickBooks. Along with the tips using which you can easily cope up with the web connector errors.
- Web Connector Error QBW1039:- QuickBooks Web Connector Error QBW1039 is one such error that might occur when you connect an app to QuickBooks Desktop via Web Connector. Also, it might be caused if you haven’t set up Web Connector to run even if the QuickBooks application is not open. Therefore to set up web connector you must follow the steps listed below:
- Ensure that you have logged into the QuickBooks account as an admin.
- Thereafter, if you find that the QuickBooks is in multi-user mode, in that case, click File menu followed by the Switch to Single User mode.
- Go to the Preferences option > Integrated Applications > Company Preferences.
- Thereafter, choose the application that you wish to add and then click Properties followed by the Allow this application to log in automatically.
- Further, select the Yes option from the Confirmation window and then choose the user to log in.
- QuickBooks Web Connector Error QBWC1085:- This is one of the most common QuickBooks Web Connector errors that might be caused while opening the QuickBooks Enterprises Solution. Another reason may be the damaged QWCLOG.TXT file. However, to resolve the issue, one must rename the QWCLOG.TXT file by following the points listed below:
- Initially, you are supposed to close QuickBooks and the Web Connector altogether.
- Soon after this, launch the Windows File Manager and open the log file by following the path as follows: C:\ ProgramData\ Intuit\ QBWebConnector \log folder.
- Once you get the QWCLOG.TXT file, right-click on it and then choose the option Rename.
- Now, you are supposed to rename the file as QWCLOG OLD.TEXT and then restart your Web Connector application.
- QuickBooks Web Connector Error QBWC1007, 1008 or 1009:- It is one such error that usually occurs when you are trying with QuickBooks but fails to do the same. Also, it might be caused when QuickBooks stopped running on your workstation. Sometimes, you might encounter the error when an open window is preventing the connection within the QuickBooks application. However, to resolve the error, follow the steps listed below:
- In the first step, you have to exit and then re-open the QuickBooks application.
- Soon after this, you are required to log into your QuickBooks company file.
- Now, ensure that you haven’t opened any other windows within the QuickBooks application.
Wrapping It Up!!
Here we come to an end of the blog and hope that it will help you to know about various Web Connector errors such as QuickBooks Web Connector Error QBWC1085 that occur in QB and how you can resolve it. For any additional help, get in touch with our experts to get all answers to your queries within the least time possible.